Wednesday, July 27, 2005

My first fan letter

I just got my first fan letter, which I’m dying to share with my 3 readers:

Hello Lisa,
I was directed to your blog by a link on curbed.com. I love your blog.
In case you are interested, I am the producer of Living with Legends:
Hotel Chelsea blog http://www.legends.typepad.com. I blog about roaches, obscure and known writers and artists and superstars
associated with the famed Hotel Chelsea.

Good luck.
Anonymous Hotel Chelsea Blogger

Here’s the delio, AHCB: I will definitely link to other NYC blogs just as soon as I figure out how to do that. See, I've been an ink-and-paper journalist for, ahem, more than ten years, so I’m a little slow on the uptake, technologically speaking. But I want to take this opportunity to thank Curbed for linking to my blog and to share a little of the love: The fact is, we NYC bloggers are just the GoGos waterskiing behind the speedboat that is Lockhart Steele, creator of Curbed.